The Indigenous Healer Program is 26 week program living with the Earth as the laboratory and practicum. A candidate experiences living thou a complete Life cycle of nature @ Yumwija. Starting in May- October.
Candidate will learn how to work with all processes of nature to create healing remedies to support indigenous health and our Earth soil connected to it.. Canidate will be able to recognize plants growing around them in their communities that will rebuild our peoples life support directly from Earth. The program is a hands on , with integration of study from the western approach of anatomy
Program courses in Naturapathy includes:
Anatomy and Physiology
Forging/ plant identification
Indigenous healing techniques and much more….
What is an Indigenous Healer?
A Indigenous Healer is a indigenous person whom has knowledge about the organic processes of “ nature” who can assist other indigenous person in their process of uniting/rebuilding the Earth consciousness body within the physical body and teaching how to maintain ones health using indigenous remedies created from the Earth to bring the body back in balance with life on the Earth .
· For Program candidate consideration:
· Candidate must submit:
· Essay explaining why “you” should be considered
· What does being an “Indigenous” person mean to you?
· If accepted How would you apply the knowledge to help your indigenous community.
· Why is this opportunity to learn how to work from the power of Earth.
· A candidate must be in good general health
· Candidate must be willing to live with the Earth for 6 months .
· Cost 2500.00 if accepted financial payment plan must be accepted.